2022 is going away soon. This is my attempt to recap my life in 2022.
I might forget some of these in the next few years (as I did with some of my 2020 and 2021 events). That’s why I am noting it down now.
- Moved to Sydney. New apartment.
- Got new job
- Met many friends and family members, including Thai friends whom I don’t usually see in Thailand
- Ran 3 free classes on Microsoft Azure AZ-900 certificate. This is the first time I reached 1000 attendees which was the maximum room capacity at a time
- Stayed in Thailand since Nov 2021 after I haven’t been back for a while
- Had a dinner with Road to Data Engineer’s teacher assistants in Thailand. It was a great time to finally meet everyone in person after COVID
- Decided to move to Sydney
- Rent a new house (apartment) in Sydney. A bit too big for 2 people, but great price and in great location.
- First time meeting Thai friends in Sydney who work in tech companies
- Got chosen as AWS Community Builder for the second year
- Met parents and a long time Thai friend. Had a fun trip!
- Both me and Kessurang got new jobs in Sydney around the same time
- Nothing much this month since I took a whole month break before a new job
- First time for my tweet getting a lot of retweets / likes though.
- Officially start working at Canva
- First time for Perth in Perth. Flew there for Mickey and Ning wedding. Congrats!
- My sister Pinkko visited Australia for the first time.
- Invited to speak at KMUTT (University in Thailand) and being a mentor at RISEkathon (Corporate innovation experts).
- Organized online career fair event: Tech Level Up Career Fair 2022 with Jan and Kessurang
- Decided to pulled out of DEFI after a huge loss
- Attended the first in-person meetup this year at Commbank office
- First time getting COVID-19. Did nothing but eat and sleep for 3 days
- First time meeting Rubyonvacay
- Went to the zoo with Sirima & Pichaya. We were amazed with elephants imported from Thailand
- Passed Australian citizenship exam. Haven’t received an invite for the ceremony until now though
- First time to have my name on AWS (Amazon) website!
- Did a beautiful (!?) painting. It’s temporarily hanged on the wall at home to replace a broken wall clock.
- Black Friday – decided to buy a new microphone set for a better course recording. Costed me around $430 (10,000 Baht) for the new mic and mic arm . Quiet satisfied with their qualities though.
- Finally passed a probation at Canva
- Invited to speak at “What the duck” by DataRockie. It was an interesting experience to speak online for offline attendees
This year has a lot of ups and downs. A lot of moving involved. Hopefully it will be more stable next year, so I could focus on other things in life.
See you next year!